Minimal, modern ring with extra special meaning. A true heirloom, meant to be worn everyday (and pass on someday). The MORSE ring memorializes a name or word that is ultra special to you in morse code distributed around the ring.
The MORSE ring would be an excellent wearable reminder for a partner or child's name, a maiden name, mantra, milestone, etc. Perfect as a wedding ring, add to your existing stack, or wear alone.
- MORSE ring is hand carved ring especially for you.
- Two width options:
- Subtle MORSE ring measures 2mm wide, 1.5mm height, and features a gentle comfort fit.
- Statement MORSE ring measures 3.2mm wide, 1.6mm height, and features a gentle comfort fit.
- This MORSE ring features diamonds for the morse code dots.
- Pricing includes options for either 17 Ceylon Sapphires or White Diamonds
- Available in 14k yellow gold and 14k rose gold.
- Interior engraving included.
Featured rings show the following words: HEART and HIRSCH in the subtle MORSE ring style.
Your order is made especially for you and therefore final sale. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipment.
Note: MORSE rings cannot be resized. You might consider ordering 1/2 size up from your current size to allow for fluctuation in the future.
TO ORDER: contact email@example.com to get an accurate proposal for your MORSE message.
Contact for information regarding placing a special order or additional stones, 14k white gold, 18k gold, and palladium/platinum options.
From Jen: The tenet collection, which includes the SIGIL ring and the MORSE ring, is very close to my heart. Inspired by my grandmother's wedding ring (which is one of my most treasured heirlooms), I designed the SIGIL ring to commemorate a special date and the MORSE ring to commemorate a special word. I am so thrilled to begin offering them as special heirlooms made especially for you. I wear mine every single day and think often how sweet it is to wear my rings with love every day and infuse that loving energy into them. And that some day I'll get to pass them onto someone I love dearly. Feels like the ultimate gift to me.
Looking to commemorate a word? Check out the SIGIL ring.